Brain injury claims require expert advice and guidance both to pursue a claim for compensation and to help you obtain rehabilitation and therapy at the earliest opportunity.
Even a moderate brain injury can lead to ongoing problems such as memory loss, personality changes, and difficulties with relationships. A severe injury will be life changing.
Our experience and expertise is recognised by Headway (www.headway.org.uk) who have appointed Partner Steve Green, and Consultant Ian Comer, to their Panel of recommended Solicitors.
Types of Claim
A head injury can be caused in many ways such as a blow to the head, or through negligence on the road, or at work, or even as a result of an assault. A head injury can also arise as a consequence of traumatic delivery at birth or failure to spot the symptoms of meningitis, brain haemorrhage or hydrocephalitis.
Free Initial Consultation
We understand you will want to be represented by experienced solicitors. To help you make an informed decision we offer a "no obligation, free of charge" first meeting at any of our offices throughout East Anglia, at your home or in hospital.
What we can do for you
Our Lawyers have extensive experience and knowledge across a wide range of brain injury claims. We understand the impact that such injuries have on your day-to-day life, your work, and your relationships. We act efficiently and promptly to help you to pursue a claim as quickly as possible and bring it to a satisfactory conclusion.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters supporting campaign highlighting impact of Memory Lo
- Fosters Secure £180,000 Compensation via Virtual Round
- Plans to Extend Eligibility for Bereavement Damages
- Cancer Treatment Delays Could Prove Costly
- Personal Injury - Your Local Specialists in Motorcycle Injur
- Injury Prevention Week - 17 to 21 August 2020
- Proposed Law Change may affect Veterans' Access to Justice
- Vaginal Mesh and Sodium Valproate - The Cumberlege Report ha
- Medical Negligence - How Mediation Can Help Resolve Claims
- £87,000 Obtained for Injured Mechanic