Head injuries, sometimes known as acquired brain injury, require expert advice and guidance from the start - not only to pursue a claim for compensation but to help you navigate the minefield of rehabilitation and therapy services.
Even a moderate head injury can lead to ongoing problems such as memory loss, personality changes and difficulties in your relationships. A severe head injury will be life changing.
Our expertise is recognised by Headway, the brain injury association, of whose panel of recommended solicitors we are a member (www.headway.org.uk).
Types Of Claim
A head injury can be caused in various ways and be of varying types of severity. They include traumatic brain injury as a result of a blow to the head, on the road, at work, or as the result of an assault and they can also arise as a consequence of traumatic delivery at birth.
Free Initial Consultation
We understand that you will want to speak to us initially to see how we can assist. We offer a no obligation, free first meeting at any of our offices throughout East Anglia, at your home, or in hospital followed by a full letter of advice. If you are unsure whether you may have a claim please feel free to ring or e-mail us, again without obligation.
What We Can Do For You
Our lawyers have extensive experience and knowledge across a wide range of head injury claims and cases. We understand the impact these injuries can have on your day-to-day life and your future. Our approach is efficient, prompt and knowledgeable; we assess problems and identify solutions as quickly as possible to bring your case to a satisfactory conclusion with a minimum of fuss.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Rise In Deaths At Local Mental Health Trust Due To Safety In
- Calls For Reforms To The Legal Aid System By Hero PC's Famil
- Reform To Small Value Personal Injury Claims Passes Final Co
- Pret A Manger To Take Action After Allergy Death
- New Onus On A&E Receptionists?
- "Dishonest" Claimants May Be Punished by Court
- Court Of Appeal Abolishes 'Same Roof' Abuse Rule
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Receives Accreditation From The Found
- Government Sets Out Plans To Support Bereaved Families
- Fresh Concerns Over Mesh Implants