You deserve to feel safe whilst you're in hospital, and you are owed a duty of care by all medical professionals who provide you with treatment during your stay.
Whilst the majority of hospitals and medical professionals meet the required standards of care, there are some cases where the standards of care fall below a reasonable standard and this can result in complications and injury.
If you or a loved one has suffered due to the negligent treatment by those treating you whilst you were in hospital, you may be able to make a claim for medical negligence.
Our specialist team have a wealth of experience in claims for hospital negligence, commonly including:
- Accident & Emergency care
- Surgical error
- Late & misdiagnosis
- Unsupervised falls and accidents
- Inappropriate prescriptions
- Inadequate after care
- Pressure sores
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Don't Breathe In
- Case Study- Exposure to Asbestos
- Clinical Negligence Case Study - Avoidable Injury in Psychia
- Tackling The Future Of Sport
- Medical Negligence Case Study
- Fosters Solicitors Selected for The Spinal Injuries Associat
- Australian Judgement Gives Hope To UK Vaginal Mesh Suffers
- Fosters Sponsors Headway Boccia Tournament
- David Gabell achieves AvMA Clinical Negligence Specialist Pa
- Second year for Fosters Solicitors as proud Headline Sponsor