You deserve to feel safe whilst you're in hospital, and you are owed a duty of care by all medical professionals who provide you with treatment during your stay.
Whilst the majority of hospitals and medical professionals meet the required standards of care, there are some cases where the standards of care fall below a reasonable standard and this can result in complications and injury.
If you or a loved one has suffered due to the negligent treatment by those treating you whilst you were in hospital, you may be able to make a claim for medical negligence.
Our specialist team have a wealth of experience in claims for hospital negligence, commonly including:
- Accident & Emergency care
- Surgical error
- Late & misdiagnosis
- Unsupervised falls and accidents
- Inappropriate prescriptions
- Inadequate after care
- Pressure sores
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters supports bereaved mother of Ben King at inquest
- Action for Brain Injury Week 2021
- Sodium Valproate - the New Thalidomide?
- £18,000 obtained for client bullied by supervisors
- Medical groups seek legal protection from Covid decision-mak
- Personal Injury team accredited by national charity Headway
- Unusual insurance claims revealed
- Fosters supports bereaved family to win settlement
- Fosters joins the legal panel of national charity RoadPeace
- Associate Barry Grogan accredited as APIL Litigator