Industrial Disease claims are brought for injuries and conditions caused by your past or present working environment. At Fosters we understand the impact industrial diseases can have on your day-to-day life and your future. Our lawyers are able to advise and guide you through every aspect of your claim, there to support you in your case against the Employer.
Industrial Diseases differ from Accidents at Work because exposure to the cause of the illness may have occurred some time ago; more than one employer (including former employers) may be liable; and the symptoms can take a long time to show.
Types Of Claim
- Vibration White Finger
- Hand, Arm, Vibration Syndrome (HAVS)
- Noise Induced Hearing Loss (NIHL)
Free Initial Consultation
We understand that you will want to speak to us initially to see how we can assist. We offer a no obligation, free first meeting at any of our offices throughout East Anglia, at your home, or in hospital followed by a full letter of advice. If you are unsure whether you may have a claim please feel free to ring or e-mail us, again without obligation.
At Fosters you will receive all the advice you need to ensure you are prepared not only for your case, but the impact beyond. That is why we have become the Solicitors of choice for so many clients who rely on our depth of expertise and discretion. Whatever industrial disease you are faced with, Fosters have the experience and expertise to help solve it.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters supports bereaved mother of Ben King at inquest
- Action for Brain Injury Week 2021
- Sodium Valproate - the New Thalidomide?
- £18,000 obtained for client bullied by supervisors
- Medical groups seek legal protection from Covid decision-mak
- Personal Injury team accredited by national charity Headway
- Unusual insurance claims revealed
- Fosters supports bereaved family to win settlement
- Fosters joins the legal panel of national charity RoadPeace
- Associate Barry Grogan accredited as APIL Litigator