Losing a loved one is always difficult, but it can be even harder to come to terms with a loss when the death was unexpected, unexplained or both.
The purpose of an inquest is to establish how and why an individual's death occurred. An inquest can help to provide families with some answers and a degree of closure by providing an understanding of what happened and why. However, having to deal with this process alone at an already difficult time can be overwhelming. Our specialist team at Fosters are here to help and guide you through the process.
How Fosters Can Help
We believe that the family should be at the heart of the inquest process and we will work hard to ensure your voice is heard. We have helped many clients and understand that you may feel angry, confused or anxious. We are here to listen to you, discuss your concerns and provide you with clear and honest advice.
In the event that an inquest identifies potential failings by healthcare providers, the police or other government department, we may be able to help you make a claim for compensation.
We understand that the priority for many families is to ensure that professionals learn from their mistakes to make sure that the same thing doesn't happen to anyone else. Whilst we understand that compensation may not be at the front of your mind, we do know that the death of a loved one can have devastating financial implications for their family.
Fosters offer a free no obligation telephone consultation to assess if we can assist you. If we can, we will discuss the options for funding an inquest once we have a a full understanding of your needs.
Please call our Inquest Team on 01603 620508 for a free, no obligation chat or email us.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Medical groups seek legal protection from Covid decision-mak
- Personal Injury team accredited by national charity Headway
- Unusual insurance claims revealed
- Fosters supports bereaved family to win settlement
- Fosters joins the legal panel of national charity RoadPeace
- Associate Barry Grogan accredited as APIL Litigator
- Supreme Court Ruling to Impact Inquest Conclusions
- Sharon Kelly Inquest: Three Criticisms Raised by Jury
- David Gabell ranked as an 'Associate to Watch'
- Compensation Scheme Extended for Victims of Asbestos Exposur