Late & Misdiagnosis
If you or a family member have had your condition misdiagnosed or diagnosed later than it could have been, and your condition has subsequently worsened or you have experienced pain and suffering that could have otherwise been avoided, you may be entitled to make a claim for medical negligence. Such claims may arise out of treatment provided by your GP and/or at hospital.
Our specialist team have experience with a number of late and/or misdiagnosis claims including:
- Heart conditions
- Internal bleeding
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Supporting Victims Of Brain Injury
- The Hazards Of A Haircut
- Valporate - The New Thalidomide?
- Lack Of Legal Aid For Inquests
- Poisonous Atmosphere
- A Brain Injury Is Not Always Obvious
- Brain Injury & Medical Negligence
- Not Just A Knock On The Head
- Brain Injury & The Discount Rate
- Disability Demands Higher Standard Of Care