Late & Misdiagnosis
If you or a family member have had your condition misdiagnosed or diagnosed later than it could have been, and your condition has subsequently worsened or you have experienced pain and suffering that could have otherwise been avoided, you may be entitled to make a claim for medical negligence. Such claims may arise out of treatment provided by your GP and/or at hospital.
Our specialist team have experience with a number of late and/or misdiagnosis claims including:
- Heart conditions
- Internal bleeding
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters Secure £180,000 Compensation via Virtual Round
- Plans to Extend Eligibility for Bereavement Damages
- Cancer Treatment Delays Could Prove Costly
- Personal Injury - Your Local Specialists in Motorcycle Injur
- Injury Prevention Week - 17 to 21 August 2020
- Proposed Law Change may affect Veterans' Access to Justice
- Vaginal Mesh and Sodium Valproate - The Cumberlege Report ha
- Medical Negligence - How Mediation Can Help Resolve Claims
- £87,000 Obtained for Injured Mechanic
- Seven Figure Settlement for Injured Cyclist