Late & Misdiagnosis
If you or a family member have had your condition misdiagnosed or diagnosed later than it could have been, and your condition has subsequently worsened or you have experienced pain and suffering that could have otherwise been avoided, you may be entitled to make a claim for medical negligence. Such claims may arise out of treatment provided by your GP and/or at hospital.
Our specialist team have experience with a number of late and/or misdiagnosis claims including:
- Heart conditions
- Internal bleeding
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Poor Complaint Handling Leads To Compensation Claims
- Steve Green Appointed To Headway Solicitors Panel
- Mother Wins Claim For Psychiatric Injury After Giving Birth
- Rise In Deaths At Local Mental Health Trust Due To Safety In
- Calls For Reforms To The Legal Aid System By Hero PC's Famil
- Reform To Small Value Personal Injury Claims Passes Final Co
- Pret A Manger To Take Action After Allergy Death
- New Onus On A&E Receptionists?
- "Dishonest" Claimants May Be Punished by Court
- Court Of Appeal Abolishes 'Same Roof' Abuse Rule