Late & Misdiagnosis
If you or a family member have had your condition misdiagnosed or diagnosed later than it could have been, and your condition has subsequently worsened or you have experienced pain and suffering that could have otherwise been avoided, you may be entitled to make a claim for medical negligence. Such claims may arise out of treatment provided by your GP and/or at hospital.
Our specialist team have experience with a number of late and/or misdiagnosis claims including:
- Heart conditions
- Internal bleeding
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Vauxhall Liable for Asbestos Related Death of Worker's Wife
- Victory For Victims Denied Compensation Under Government Cri
- When Is Consent Informed Consent?
- What Happens In Vegas Doesn't Necessarily Stay In Vegas
- Mum Of Three Dies Following Plastic Surgery Operation In Tur
- Victims Let Down By Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme
- Experienced Paralegal Joins Our Specialist Personal Injury T
- Poor Complaint Handling Leads To Compensation Claims
- Steve Green Appointed To Headway Solicitors Panel
- Mother Wins Claim For Psychiatric Injury After Giving Birth