Late & Misdiagnosis
If you or a family member have had your condition misdiagnosed or diagnosed later than it could have been, and your condition has subsequently worsened or you have experienced pain and suffering that could have otherwise been avoided, you may be entitled to make a claim for medical negligence. Such claims may arise out of treatment provided by your GP and/or at hospital.
Our specialist team have experience with a number of late and/or misdiagnosis claims including:
- Heart conditions
- Internal bleeding
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Sodium Valproate - the New Thalidomide?
- £18,000 obtained for client bullied by supervisors
- Medical groups seek legal protection from Covid decision-mak
- Personal Injury team accredited by national charity Headway
- Unusual insurance claims revealed
- Fosters supports bereaved family to win settlement
- Fosters joins the legal panel of national charity RoadPeace
- Associate Barry Grogan accredited as APIL Litigator
- Supreme Court Ruling to Impact Inquest Conclusions
- Sharon Kelly Inquest: Three Criticisms Raised by Jury