When medical procedures don't go as planned, obtaining the compensation you deserve can seem very complicated and patients are often left feeling alone.
Fosters Solicitors has a dedicated team of medical negligence specialists who can take the stress away and provide you with quality legal advice keeping you updated throughout the process.
Medical negligence is a broad term, and our specialists have experience in advising on all aspects of medical negligence including Birth Injury, Surgical Error, Hospital Negligence, Late & Misdiagnosis Claims, Cosmetic Surgery Negligence, GP Negligence, Dental Negligence, Mental Health Care Negligence and Care Home Negligence.
Contact us for a free no obligation consultation, or fill out our enquiry form and we will call you at a time suitable for you.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- A Brain Injury Is Not Always Obvious
- Brain Injury & Medical Negligence
- Not Just A Knock On The Head
- Brain Injury & The Discount Rate
- Disability Demands Higher Standard Of Care
- Calls For Increase In Award Paid To Bereaved Families
- Ban On Controversial Vaginal Mesh Could Be Lifted
- Holding The State To Account At Inquests - A "David & G
- Queuing Is No Laughing Matter
- Government Set To Offer Inquests For Stillbirths