In the majority of cases medical professionals, in both the NHS and the private sector, provide an excellent level of service. However, mistakes do happen which can lead to injury, pain, distress and sometimes death. When medical treatment does not go as planned, obtaining the compensation you deserve can seem daunting, complicated and patients are often left feeling alone.
The specialist Medical Negligence Team at Fosters is here to assist you through the process; working with you to achieve the best possible outcome for your claim. The Fosters Medical Negligence Team is headed by Associate Solicitor, David Gabell. David is an AvMA accredited Medical Negligence Specialist and works with a dedicated team of Medical Negligence lawyers.
Our specialists have experience in advising on all aspects of medical negligence including Birth Injury, Surgical Error, Hospital Negligence, Late & Misdiagnosis Claims, Cosmetic Surgery Negligence, GP Negligence, Dental Negligence, Mental Health Care Negligence and Care Home Negligence. Our lawyers are happy to see you in any of our branch offices in Norwich, Wymondham or Lowestoft. We also have access to meeting rooms in Thetford, Bury St. Edmunds and Ipswich. If you are unable to travel due to ill health our lawyers will also be pleased to see you at your home.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Don't Breathe In
- Case Study- Exposure to Asbestos
- Clinical Negligence Case Study - Avoidable Injury in Psychia
- Tackling The Future Of Sport
- Medical Negligence Case Study
- Fosters Solicitors Selected for The Spinal Injuries Associat
- Australian Judgement Gives Hope To UK Vaginal Mesh Suffers
- Fosters Sponsors Headway Boccia Tournament
- David Gabell achieves AvMA Clinical Negligence Specialist Pa
- Second year for Fosters Solicitors as proud Headline Sponsor