Mental Health Care Negligence
Whilst mental illness is becoming more and more publicised and recognised in today's society, it is still very much misunderstood.
Mental healthcare professionals owe the same duty of care to patients who present with mental illness as is owed to patients who present with physical conditions, and while the majority of mental health care professionals in the UK provide exceptional care, there are occasions where substandard care is provided which can lead to devastating consequences.
Our specialist team have experience in dealing with a wide range of mental health care negligence claims, and understand that these particular matters must be handled with a high level of sensitivity.
If you or a loved one have been provided with negligent mental health care, please contact one of are dedicated team for free initial advice.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- A Brain Injury Is Not Always Obvious
- Brain Injury & Medical Negligence
- Not Just A Knock On The Head
- Brain Injury & The Discount Rate
- Disability Demands Higher Standard Of Care
- Calls For Increase In Award Paid To Bereaved Families
- Ban On Controversial Vaginal Mesh Could Be Lifted
- Holding The State To Account At Inquests - A "David & G
- Queuing Is No Laughing Matter
- Government Set To Offer Inquests For Stillbirths