Mental Health Care Negligence
Whilst mental illness is becoming more and more publicised and recognised in today's society, it is still very much misunderstood.
Mental healthcare professionals owe the same duty of care to patients who present with mental illness as is owed to patients who present with physical conditions, and while the majority of mental health care professionals in the UK provide exceptional care, there are occasions where substandard care is provided which can lead to devastating consequences.
Our specialist team have experience in dealing with a wide range of mental health care negligence claims, and understand that these particular matters must be handled with a high level of sensitivity.
If you or a loved one have been provided with negligent mental health care, please contact one of are dedicated team for free initial advice.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Vauxhall Liable for Asbestos Related Death of Worker's Wife
- Victory For Victims Denied Compensation Under Government Cri
- When Is Consent Informed Consent?
- What Happens In Vegas Doesn't Necessarily Stay In Vegas
- Mum Of Three Dies Following Plastic Surgery Operation In Tur
- Victims Let Down By Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme
- Experienced Paralegal Joins Our Specialist Personal Injury T
- Poor Complaint Handling Leads To Compensation Claims
- Steve Green Appointed To Headway Solicitors Panel
- Mother Wins Claim For Psychiatric Injury After Giving Birth