Spinal Injury Claims
Spinal injury claims are amongst the most devastating that we deal with. We offer expert advice and guidance not only to pursue a claim for compensation but also to obtain rehabilitation and occupational therapy treatments at the earliest opportunity.
Our experience and expertise is recognised by the SIA (Spinal Injuries Association) where we are one of only four firms in the East Anglian area to be recognised for our skill and experience in this complex area of work.
Types of Claim
Injuries to the spine and spinal cord are invariably serious and usually life changing. Whether caused by a road traffic accident, accident at work, criminal assault or medical negligence the impact is likely to be devastating and lead to full or partial paralysis.
Free Initial Consultation
We understand you will want to be represented by experienced Solicitors. To help you make an informed decision we offer a "no obligation, free of charge" first meeting at any of our offices throughout East Anglia, at your home or in hospital.
What we can do for you
Our Lawyers have extensive experience and knowledge across a wide range of spinal injury claims. We understand the impact that such injuries have on your day-to-day life, your work, and your relationships. We act efficiently and promptly to help you to pursue a claim as quickly as possible and bring it to a satisfactory conclusion.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters Secure £180,000 Compensation via Virtual Round
- Plans to Extend Eligibility for Bereavement Damages
- Cancer Treatment Delays Could Prove Costly
- Personal Injury - Your Local Specialists in Motorcycle Injur
- Injury Prevention Week - 17 to 21 August 2020
- Proposed Law Change may affect Veterans' Access to Justice
- Vaginal Mesh and Sodium Valproate - The Cumberlege Report ha
- Medical Negligence - How Mediation Can Help Resolve Claims
- £87,000 Obtained for Injured Mechanic
- Seven Figure Settlement for Injured Cyclist