We have an increasing level of experience in supporting women with healthcare issues that have negatively affected their health and well-being.
Over the past few years we have acted for a growing number of women with claims arising from a variety of procedures, negligent surgery, mis-prescribed medication and medical products that have led to significant health problems and injury.
These have included the well-documented cases surrounding vaginal mesh implants and complications arising from the prescription of the antiepileptic medication sodium valproate. More recently there is now a growing awareness surrounding the impact of the Essure sterilisation implant.
Our Medical Negligence team are also very experienced in supporting women with claims arising out of gynaecological procedures, caesarean section and obstetric/birth injuries.
The support we provide takes various forms including pursuing individual claims for damages and undertaking group actions - where we support a number of people with claims arising from the same set of circumstances.
We very much appreciate the strength and courage it can take to revisit very personal and traumatic events and experiences, but we would like to reassure you we approach every conversation and case with the utmost sensitivity and of course confidentiality.
To make an enquiry about how we might be able to help you with a potential claim, our Personal Injury and Medical Negligence teams are available for a no-obligation chat.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Sodium Valproate - the New Thalidomide?
- £18,000 obtained for client bullied by supervisors
- Medical groups seek legal protection from Covid decision-mak
- Personal Injury team accredited by national charity Headway
- Unusual insurance claims revealed
- Fosters supports bereaved family to win settlement
- Fosters joins the legal panel of national charity RoadPeace
- Associate Barry Grogan accredited as APIL Litigator
- Supreme Court Ruling to Impact Inquest Conclusions
- Sharon Kelly Inquest: Three Criticisms Raised by Jury