If you are requiring a mortgage in order to purchase your property, we will need to carry out certain searches to comply with your mortgage lender's criteria. If you do not require a mortgage, we will take your instructions and advise you as to which searches we believe should be done.
The usual searches are:
- Local Authority Search
- Environmental Search
- Water And Drainage Search
In certain areas of the country, additional searches may be applicable, but we will advise you of these separately where necessary.
A separate search would be needed to obtain information relating to neighbouring properties or road proposals and traffic schemes. You should therefore let us know as early as possible if you have any queries concerning these matters and we will make the relevant additional enquiries upon payment of the appropriate fee.
The Residential Property Team at Fosters Solicitors have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal property query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Are You Selling Part Of Your Land?
- Shared Ownership: A Question & Answer Session
- Mortgage Lending For First Time Buyers
- Calling All First Time Buyers
- Prize Draw Winner Announced
- A Visual Guide To Selling Your Home
- A Visual Guide To Buying Your New Home
- How Long Will My Sale & Purchase Take?
- New Builds: What You Need To Know
- Six Reasons For Remortgaging