Our Commercial Property team has long been recognised for its extensive experience and the breadth and depth of ability within the department. Acting for a broad client base of developers, professional Landlords and Lenders, our lawyers have over 60 years combined experience in a wide variety of commercial property matters including:- the sale and purchase of commercial property, the grant and renewal of leases, landlord and tenant advice, property developments, commercial funding and agricultural work.
Our solicitors, Paul Oldershaw and Rachel Appleton, are supported by excellent support staff, ensuring that our clients receive unparalleled service. We understand the importance of providing sound legal advice whilst offering pragmatic solutions always tailored to our clients' individual circumstances.
Many commercial property transactions require negotiation between several parties. We aim to help you through those situations, and by establishing our client's individual objectives from the outset, we can provide practical advice and solutions while you can focus on with what you do best; your business.
What We Can Do For You
The Commercial Property team acts for a variety of clients including Developers, Charities, Landlords and Tenants, Limited companies and individuals.
Services We Offer:
- Business Leases & advising Landlords and Tenants
- Property development, site set-up and plot sales
- Buying & selling business premises
- Mortgages of business premises & land and advising lenders and borrowers
- Option agreements, overage agreements, and conditional contracts
- Buying, selling and letting of farms, agricultural land and rural property
- Licensed premises
- Pension fund property sales & purchases
Sectors We Work In:
- Building & Construction
- Motor trade
- Pubs, clubs, restaurants, hotels
- Health & social care
- Financial institutions
- Local Government
Commercial Property Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are The Property Searches?
- How Long Will A Property Transaction Take?
- Leases: Cutting Through The Jargon
- Exercising Break Options
- What Does Commercial Property Include?
- See more Frequently Asked Questions...
The Residential Property Team at Fosters Solicitors have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal property query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Are You Selling Part Of Your Land?
- Shared Ownership: A Question & Answer Session
- Mortgage Lending For First Time Buyers
- Calling All First Time Buyers
- Prize Draw Winner Announced
- A Visual Guide To Selling Your Home
- A Visual Guide To Buying Your New Home
- How Long Will My Sale & Purchase Take?
- New Builds: What You Need To Know
- Six Reasons For Remortgaging