Fosters' Property Team provides expert conveyancing services, understanding that moving house can be stressful process and is life-changing. Last year we helped over 2000 customers buy and sell their homes.
What We Can Do For You
Our Residential Conveyancing department is the biggest in Norfolk with offices in Wymondham and Norwich - we can also offer conveyancing services in our Lowestoft office. Our experienced Lawyers will check that the property is legally sound in the same way that a Surveyor will check that it is physically sound, ensuring that the move you are about to make is in your best interest.
We are an efficient and friendly team, we speak in plain language so you will always feel well informed and in control. If you can't attend our offices, don't worry, many of our clients prefer to do things by email or over the telephone.
Our fees are fixed and competitive, our service standard and the speed at which we can deliver that service are supported by the testimonials we receive.
The quality of our service is illustrated by the volume of the repeat business we receive from satisfied clients and those who recommend family and friends.
Property Frequently Asked Questions
- I Am In Rented Accommodation, When Should I Give My Landlord Notice To Quit?
- If I Am Buying And Selling With Others, Do You Need To Speak To Us Separately On All Matters?
- How Long Does A Cheque Take To Clear?
- Why Is My Address Shown As The Property Address I Am Purchasing On The Land Transaction Return?
- Do You Need My Original Signature, Or Will A Fax / Email Suffice?
The Residential Property Team at Fosters Solicitors have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal property query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.