Right To Buy
The Right to Buy scheme gives secure tenants of Council and Housing Associations the legal right to buy the home they are living in. The usual purchase procedure will apply. You must apply to the Council to see if you are eligible for this scheme.
The Residential Property Team at Fosters Solicitors have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal property query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- COVID-19 - Helping you through your conveyancing journey
- Equity Release
- Are You Selling Part Of Your Land?
- Shared Ownership: A Question & Answer Session
- Mortgage Lending For First Time Buyers
- Calling All First Time Buyers
- Prize Draw Winner Announced
- A Visual Guide To Selling Your Home
- A Visual Guide To Buying Your New Home
- How Long Will My Sale & Purchase Take?