Fosters is pleased to run an annual careers evening at our Norwich branch. We are able to offer places to five local schools and accept some independent applicants. These evenings are aimed at students in years 10, 11 and 12, we will not accept applicants outside of this bracket.
We apologise that we do not currently have any career evenings upcoming, but keep an eye on the website for future opportunities.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Recruitment Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters Welcomes New Partner To Business & Commercial
- Paul Oldershaw Heads Fosters Commercial Property
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcome New Member Of Commercial Prop
- Fosters Strengthens Residential Property Department With Two
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcomes First Intern Of Summer 2018
- Fosters Welcomes New Head Of Wills, Trusts & Probate Departm
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcomes Clincial Negligence Speciali
- Fosters Opens Applications For Internships 2018
- A Career In Law: Which Route Should I Take?
- Norwich Based Firm, Fosters Solicitors, Appoints New Busines