Fosters is pleased to run an annual unpaid internship programme - unfortunately we are unable to accept applications from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and interested in a career in Law then please keep an eye out on our website for details on our Career Evenings.
We have an exciting opportunity open for two students to experience working as interns during Summer 2019.
We are able to offer a two-week voluntary placement in our Norwich office with seats in our Personal Injury and Crime & Defence teams. This is a varied role working with both departments - the two week period will also feature a half day with our Finance Team.
The scheme will run between 24th June and 5th July 2019, one week with Personal Injury, the other week with Crime & Defence.
For more information on application requirements, please read the Summer 2019 Intern position description form below.
Applications should be made using Fosters' internship application form. All completed applications are to be emailed to Heather Brown ( email@example.com ) with a copy of your CV. Applications will then be considered and the shortlisted applicants will be invited to Fosters during the Easter break for interviews.
The closing date for applications is 5pm 28th February 2019.
|Summer 2019 Intern||Personal Injury & Crime & Defence||Norwich||28/02/2019|
Fosters Solicitors Team of Recruitment Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcome New Member Of Commercial Prop
- Fosters Strengthens Residential Property Department With Two
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcomes First Intern Of Summer 2018
- Fosters Welcomes New Head Of Wills, Trusts & Probate Departm
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcomes Clincial Negligence Speciali
- Fosters Opens Applications For Internships 2018
- A Career In Law: Which Route Should I Take?
- Norwich Based Firm, Fosters Solicitors, Appoints New Busines
- Continued Expansion At Fosters Solicitors
- Fosters Solicitors Leads Way In Jobs Boost - Norwich For Job