Fosters is pleased to run an annual unpaid internship programme - unfortunately we are unable to accept applications from anyone under the age of 18. If you are under 18 and interested in a career in Law then please keep an eye out on our website for details on our Career Evenings.
Applications for our 2019 Summer Internship are now closed.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Recruitment Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters Welcomes New Partner To Business & Commercial
- Paul Oldershaw Heads Fosters Commercial Property
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcome New Member Of Commercial Prop
- Fosters Strengthens Residential Property Department With Two
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcomes First Intern Of Summer 2018
- Fosters Welcomes New Head Of Wills, Trusts & Probate Departm
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcomes Clincial Negligence Speciali
- Fosters Opens Applications For Internships 2018
- A Career In Law: Which Route Should I Take?
- Norwich Based Firm, Fosters Solicitors, Appoints New Busines