Fosters is pleased to run an annual internship programme and annual career evenings - for more information on these opportunities, which you are welcome to advertise to your students, please visit the Internship and Career Evening website pages.
As well as these in-house opportunities, we have a select group of lawyers across our departments who would be thrilled to attend any career events your school may be running. They are also open to hosting talks and attending assemblies about careers in Law.
If you are at all interested, please email Heather Brown (firstname.lastname@example.org) with more details about your event.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Recruitment Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Paul Oldershaw Heads Fosters Commercial Property
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcome New Member Of Commercial Prop
- Fosters Strengthens Residential Property Department With Two
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcomes First Intern Of Summer 2018
- Fosters Welcomes New Head Of Wills, Trusts & Probate Departm
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcomes Clincial Negligence Speciali
- Fosters Opens Applications For Internships 2018
- A Career In Law: Which Route Should I Take?
- Norwich Based Firm, Fosters Solicitors, Appoints New Busines
- Continued Expansion At Fosters Solicitors