The loss of a loved one is often traumatic. Our Team is able to offer you all the support you need at such a difficult time. This includes:
- Advice regarding the contents of the Will;
- Advising on the Intestacy Rules where no Will has been made;
- Looking after the administration of the Estate including:
- Helping you understand whether a Grant of Probate or Letters of Administration will be required;
- Dealing with the financial affairs of the deceased to ensure all the information is available to apply for the Grant of Probate;
- Talking through what needs to be done to obtain the Grant of Probate and applying for it on your behalf;
- Contacting the beneficiaries;
- Calculating and paying any Inheritance Tax that may be due;
- Closing or transferring accounts and paying liabilities;
- Assisting you with decisions regarding the sale of any property;
- Claiming back or paying any outstanding Income Tax;
- Distributing the Estate in accordance with the Will or Intestacy Rules.
- Advice on ways to reduce Inheritance Tax;
- Setting up any Trusts that are created by the Will;
- Advice on varying the Will if necessary.
Our lawyers have extensive experience and knowledge, understanding the difficult time you will be going through and there to support and advise you every step of the way.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Wills & Probate Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Lasting Powers of Attorney: The "Cost" of Registra
- Legal Guide: The Court Of Protection
- Update: Proposed Increase To Probate Fees
- DIY Wills - Don't Do This At Home
- Who's Writing Your Will?
- Special Offer On Lasting Powers Of Attorney
- Over £970,000 Raised - Fosters Receives Silver Award F
- Increase In Court Fee for Probate Applications
- Have You Considered An Advanced Directive?
- Fosters 4th Annual Charity Will Month