Registration Of Enduring Powers Of Attorney
Whilst it is no longer possible to make a new Enduring Power of Attorney (EPA), those created before 30 September 2007 are still valid.
Unlike Lasting Powers of Attorney, EPAs do not need to be registered in order to be used by the attorney. They do however need to be registered if the person who gave the Power is no longer able to make decisions for themselves.
Fosters can help with this process and complete the necessary registration documents to enable an EPA to be registered and used by the attorney. We have a dedicated team of experienced, professional and approachable Solicitors. We are able to meet you at any of our offices or, if it is more convenient for you, at your home or other location at a date and time that is best for you. Our team will be there to support and advise you every step of the way.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Wills & Probate Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Phone and video calls available for Will and Lasting Power o
- 20% off Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Proposed increase to Probate fees dropped
- Lasting Powers of Attorney: The 'Cost' of Registration
- Lasting Powers of Attorney: The "Cost" of Registra
- Legal Guide: The Court Of Protection
- Update: Proposed Increase To Probate Fees
- DIY Wills - Don't Do This At Home
- Who's Writing Your Will?
- Special Offer On Lasting Powers Of Attorney