Solicitors serving Norfolk & Suffolk with offices in Norwich - Wymondham - Lowestoft
Fosters Solicitors is one of East Anglia's leading law firms, offering a full range of integrated services to businesses and individuals. We are a firm of Solicitors in Norwich with experts specialising in Business & Commercial law; Crime & Business Defence law; Family, Childcare & Mediation; Litigation & Dispute Resolution; Personal Injury law; Commercial & Residential Property law; and Wills, Trusts & Probate.
We pride ourselves on having Partners and Solicitors who are highly trained in specialist areas. This is reflected by the number of our Solicitors and Partners being recognised as leading individuals in the Legal 500 and Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession. That is why we have become the Solicitors firm of choice for so many clients who rely on our depth of expertise and discretion.
- Personal Injury team accredited by national charity Headway
- Fosters welcomes new Associate Paige Gouldthorpe
- Young carer nominated as Norwich City Community Hero
- Government reforms to shake-up leasehold system
- Congratulations for newly qualified trainee
- Job Vacancy: Solicitor/FILEX - Wills, Trusts & Probate
- Unusual insurance claims revealed
- Fosters supports bereaved family to win settlement
- Job Vacancy: Head of Commercial Property
- Applications open for Summer Vacation Scheme