Solicitors serving Norfolk & Suffolk with offices in Norwich - Wymondham - Lowestoft
Fosters Solicitors is one of East Anglia's leading law firms, offering a full range of integrated services to businesses and individuals. We are a firm of Solicitors in Norwich with experts specialising in Business & Commercial law; Crime & Business Defence law; Family, Childcare & Mediation; Litigation & Dispute Resolution; Personal Injury law; Commercial & Residential Property law; and Wills, Trusts & Probate.
We pride ourselves on having Partners and Solicitors who are highly trained in specialist areas. This is reflected by the number of our Solicitors and Partners being recognised as leading individuals in the Legal 500 and Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession. That is why we have become the Solicitors firm of choice for so many clients who rely on our depth of expertise and discretion.
- Purchasing a Property: An Introduction to the Search Process
- Video-Witnessed Wills to be Legalised
- Fosters Welcomes Zuzanna Pogorzelska to Family Department
- Fosters Welcomes Clients Back for Pre-Booked Appointments
- Fosters Proud to Support Norwich Pride 2020
- Data Protection Implications for Contact Tracing Records
- New Insolvency Legislation Aims to Support Businesses
- Fosters Commissions Survey Ahead of Welcoming Clients Back t
- Post-lockdown Boom in Conveyancing Instructions
- Vaginal Mesh and Sodium Valproate - The Cumberlege Report ha