Solicitors serving Norfolk & Suffolk with offices in Norwich - Wymondham - Lowestoft
Fosters Solicitors is one of East Anglia's leading law firms, offering a full range of integrated services to businesses and individuals. We are a firm of Solicitors in Norwich with experts specialising in Business & Commercial law; Crime & Business Defence law; Family, Childcare & Mediation; Litigation & Dispute Resolution; Personal Injury law; Commercial & Residential Property law; and Wills, Trusts & Probate.
We pride ourselves on having Partners and Solicitors who are highly trained in specialist areas. This is reflected by the number of our Solicitors and Partners being recognised as leading individuals in the Legal 500 and Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession. That is why we have become the Solicitors firm of choice for so many clients who rely on our depth of expertise and discretion.
- I'm a carer: How can I discuss this with my employer?
- Fosters welcomes new Head of Corporate
- Carers Week: How you can make caring visible and valued
- Job Vacancy: Employment Solicitor
- New Partner James Allen to head Commercial Property
- Action for Brain Injury Week 2021
- Paige Gouldthorpe wins national probate award
- Dying Matters Awareness Week (10-16 May)
- Life-long City fan nominated by charity as Community Hero
- Anglian Combination Football League and Fosters confirm part