Solicitors serving Norfolk & Suffolk with offices in Norwich - Wymondham - Lowestoft
Fosters is one of East Anglia's leading law firms, offering a full range of integrated services to businesses and individuals. We are a firm of Solicitors in Norwich with experts specialising in Business & Commercial law; Crime & Business Defence law; Family, Childcare & Mediation; Litigation & Dispute Resolution; Personal Injury law; Commercial & Residential Property law; and Wills, Trusts & Probate.
We pride ourselves on having Partners and Solicitors who are highly trained in specialist areas. This is reflected by the number of our Solicitors and Partners being recognised as leading individuals in the Legal 500 and Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession. That is why we have become the Solicitors firm of choice for so many clients who rely on our depth of expertise and discretion.
- DIY Lasting Power Of Attorney - Why You Need A Solicitor
- All Change As Deprivation Of Liberty Safeguards Are Replaced
- Solicitors For The Elderly Report On Lasting Power Of Attorn
- Crucial Crackdown On Cold-Call Bosses
- Reports Show Personal Injury Claims Drop Dramatically
- Young Girl Awarded £19 Million Compensation For Brain
- NHS Error Causes Thousands To Miss Their Final Breast Cancer
- A Visual Guide: Cohabitation Agreements
- Cyclist Breaks Jaw After Hitting Pothole
- Fosters Raises Over £500 For The Legal Walk