Solicitors serving Norfolk & Suffolk with offices in Norwich - Wymondham - Lowestoft
Fosters is one of East Anglia's leading law firms. We are the only firm of Solicitors in Norwich that offer a full range of integrated services to businesses and individuals. We have Solicitors and Consultants who specialise in Business & Commercial law; Crime & Business Defence law; Family, Childcare & Mediation; Litigation & Dispute Resolution; Personal Injury law; Commercial & Residential Property law; and Wills, Trusts & Probate.
We pride ourselves on having Partners and Solicitors who are highly trained in specialist areas. This is reflected by the number of our Solicitors and Partners being recognised as leading individuals in the Legal 500 and Chambers Guide to the Legal Profession. That is why we have become the Solicitors firm of choice for so many clients who rely on our depth of expertise and discretion.
- Maternity Leave: Your Responsibilities As An Employer & The
- Eastern Daily Press Highlights Concerns About Rogue Landlord
- Struggling To Save Your 10% Deposit? All Is Not Lost!
- Fosters Announces Its Charity Of The Year 2018
- Case Study: Why Do I Need Lasting Powers Of Attorney?
- Fosters Solicitor On Radio Norfolk
- Don't Miss Out On Your Powers Of Attorney Refund - What You
- Our Offices Will Be Closing Today at 3:30pm
- Statutory Rates Rise Is Good News For Mums And Dads To Be
- Dangerous Wait Times For Mental Health Patients