Right To Buy
The Right to Buy scheme gives secure tenants of Council and Housing Associations the legal right to buy the home they are living in. The usual purchase procedure will apply. You must apply to the Council to see if you are eligible for this scheme.
The Residential Property Team at Fosters Solicitors have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal property query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- A Visual Guide To Buying Your New Home
- How Long Will My Sale & Purchase Take?
- New Builds: What You Need To Know
- Six Reasons For Remortgaging
- Have You Considered A Lifetime ISA?
- Eastern Daily Press Highlights Concerns About Rogue Landlord
- Struggling To Save Your 10% Deposit? All Is Not Lost!
- February Conveyancing Offer For First Time Buyers
- Taylor Wimpey Ground Rent Review - How We Can Help
- Got A Low Cost Quote? Read Our Guide To 'Budget' Conveyancin