Right to Buy
The Right to Buy scheme gives secure tenants of Council and Housing Associations the legal right to buy the home they are living in. The usual purchase (link in to purchase) procedure will apply. You must apply to the Council to see if you are eligible for this scheme.
The Residential Property team at Fosters Solicitors have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal property query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Jointly Owned Property When Someone Dies
- Modern Method Of Auction
- Extending A Residential Lease - Statutory Style - Faqs
- Digital Signatures In Contracts
- Understanding The Difference Between Shared-ownership And Sh
- Mother And Daughter Property Fraudsters
- Conveyancing Fraud Identified As The Most Common Cyber Crime
- Purchasing A New Build Property? Our New Build Experts Are
- A Visual Guide: Help To Buy Scheme - What's Changed?
- Why Do We Ask About Planning Permission?