Pre-booked appointments available at our branches
All three of our branch offices at Norwich, Wymondham and Lowestoft are open for pre-booked in-person appointments.
Throughout the last few months we have been mindful of ensuring we are accessible to current and prospective clients in a way that they are personally comfortable with – this could be via phone, email or through the introduction of video conferencing and chat platforms, or remaining in touch until we were once again in a position to facilitate a face-to-face appointment. We continue to offer all of these contact options.
How to book your appointment
Current clients can contact their solicitor or team directly via email or phone to book an appointment. Those making a new enquiry can contact us by calling 01603 620508, message us through our Live Chat service at the bottom-right of this page.
Our branch receptions at Norwich, Wymondham and Lowestoft remain closed to walk-in visitors, and we politely ask that you only visit our offices if you have made a pre-booked appointment.
What you can expect on your visit
- Clients and visitors will be asked to arrive no earlier than 10 minutes before their pre-booked appointment time and will be greeted at reception and provided guidance about their visit. Appointments will be staggered to minimise the number of people coming into the building at any given time.
- Clients will be offered the opportunity to use our car park when they book an appointment with us.
- All visitors will be asked to use the hand-sanitiser units when entering and leaving the reception. We would like to thank Ezeesan Ltd for helping us provide our new foot-pedal operated units for all three of our branches.
- Steps will be taken to maintain a safe social distance between visitors and staff inside the building and meeting rooms.
- Our meeting rooms will be cleaned between meetings and are also regularly receiving antimicrobial treatment, along with the rest of our buildings. This has been provided by Enviro-Safe 28 UK Limited and gives an ultra-strong protective barrier on surfaces against viruses including COVID-19 and is organic and non-toxic.
- In line with Government regulations we ask all visitors to arrive to their appointment wearing a face covering. We do have masks available on arrival.
- Please don’t think us rude, as we’re always happy to make our clients a cup of tea or coffee, but for the time being no hot drinks will be provided – but bottled water will be available.
Initially due to the staggering and cleaning required, the number of daily appointment times on offer are limited, so we ask for your patience at this time as we offer the opportunity for face-to-face meetings but take the necessary steps to keep everyone safe.
All our departments continue to be available via phone, email and via webinar services. For more information please call us on 01603 620508, message us through our Live Chat service at the bottom-right of this page.
This article was produced on the 15th November 2020 by our Communications team for information purposes only and should not be construed or relied upon as specific legal advice.