The importance of making a will cannot be underestimated – it gives you control and makes sure that your wishes concerning what happens to your money, property and possessions after you die are put in place. Without a will this is not guaranteed, and the law ultimately decides what happens to your estate – potentially causing problems for your family and those left dealing with your affairs.
How we can help
We have a dedicated team of experienced, professional and approachable experts who can help you make a will. We offer friendly and bespoke advice and are able to meet you at any of our offices or, if it is more convenient for you, at your home or any other location at a time that is suitable for you. We also offer video and telephone appointments on request.
Our team have extensive experience in drawing up wills and understand the impact they can have on your future, and the future of your loved ones – and therefore will support and advise you every step of the way.
Tailored to you
We can prepare a bespoke will that is tailor-made for you and your circumstances. This will include:
- The choice of who shall (and shall not) benefit from your estate;
- The appointment of a guardian(s) to care for any children you have that are under the age of 18;
- Ensuring that your partner will be provided for (whether or not you are married or in a civil partnership);
- Protecting the interests of your children from a previous relationship;
- Putting restrictions and limitations on any gifts that you make;
- Protecting your family’s wealth through effective Inheritance Tax planning;
- Protecting your property and your children’s inheritance against the potential risk of sale, to cover care home costs;
- Making charitable gifts;
- Specifying your funeral wishes.
Free online quote
Please complete our online form and receive a bespoke quote for our will-making services direct to your inbox. Alternatively, please contact our friendly team via the email link below or by calling 01603 620508, and they will be happy to give you more information and a quote.
Recognised and recommended
Our Wills, Trusts & Probate team are recommended in The Legal 500 UK for their strong private client practice across our three branches. Partner and head of department, Lisa Glynne is also recognised as a ‘Leading Individual’ in the rankings.
Women in Wills
Our Senior Associate, Paige Gouldthorpe is the Chair of national networking group, Women in Wills.
Our Wills, Trusts & Probate colleague, Louise Gibbs-Kneller is the holder of the STEP Advanced Certificate in Will Preparation, demonstrating Louise’s competence and expertise in Will drafting, and compliance with the STEP will writing code of practice.
Our wills, trusts & probate team
Court of Protection Specialist
Deputy Head of Wills, Trusts & Probate
Head of Lowestoft