If mistakes are made with your dental treatment resulting in damage or loss of teeth, you may be entitled to make a claim for dental negligence.
Dental negligence claims can be complicated and not every mistake can be shown to be negligent. To make a dental negligence claim, you have to prove that the treatment you were given would not be supported by any reasonably competent dental practitioner, and that the harm suffered could have been avoided.
Our specialist team have a wide range of experience in making dental negligence claims including:
- Inappropriate and/or unnecessary treatment
- Wrongful extraction
- Undiagnosed infection
- Undiagnosed long term decay
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Poor Complaint Handling Leads To Compensation Claims
- Steve Green Appointed To Headway Solicitors Panel
- Mother Wins Claim For Psychiatric Injury After Giving Birth
- Rise In Deaths At Local Mental Health Trust Due To Safety In
- Calls For Reforms To The Legal Aid System By Hero PC's Famil
- Reform To Small Value Personal Injury Claims Passes Final Co
- Pret A Manger To Take Action After Allergy Death
- New Onus On A&E Receptionists?
- "Dishonest" Claimants May Be Punished by Court
- Court Of Appeal Abolishes 'Same Roof' Abuse Rule