If mistakes are made with your dental treatment resulting in damage or loss of teeth, you may be entitled to make a claim for dental negligence.
Dental negligence claims can be complicated and not every mistake can be shown to be negligent. To make a dental negligence claim, you have to prove that the treatment you were given would not be supported by any reasonably competent dental practitioner, and that the harm suffered could have been avoided.
Our specialist team have a wide range of experience in making dental negligence claims including:
- Inappropriate and/or unnecessary treatment
- Wrongful extraction
- Undiagnosed infection
- Undiagnosed long term decay
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Don't Breathe In
- Case Study- Exposure to Asbestos
- Clinical Negligence Case Study - Avoidable Injury in Psychia
- Tackling The Future Of Sport
- Medical Negligence Case Study
- Fosters Solicitors Selected for The Spinal Injuries Associat
- Australian Judgement Gives Hope To UK Vaginal Mesh Suffers
- Fosters Sponsors Headway Boccia Tournament
- David Gabell achieves AvMA Clinical Negligence Specialist Pa
- Second year for Fosters Solicitors as proud Headline Sponsor