If mistakes are made with your dental treatment resulting in damage or loss of teeth, you may be entitled to make a claim for dental negligence.
Dental negligence claims can be complicated and not every mistake can be shown to be negligent. To make a dental negligence claim, you have to prove that the treatment you were given would not be supported by any reasonably competent dental practitioner, and that the harm suffered could have been avoided.
Our specialist team have a wide range of experience in making dental negligence claims including:
- Inappropriate and/or unnecessary treatment
- Wrongful extraction
- Undiagnosed infection
- Undiagnosed long term decay
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Calls For Bereavement Damages For Whole Family
- Change To Discount Rate Angers Insurers
- Supporting Victims Of Brain Injury
- The Hazards Of A Haircut
- Valporate - The New Thalidomide?
- Lack Of Legal Aid For Inquests
- Poisonous Atmosphere
- A Brain Injury Is Not Always Obvious
- Brain Injury & Medical Negligence
- Not Just A Knock On The Head