If mistakes are made with your dental treatment resulting in damage or loss of teeth, you may be entitled to make a claim for dental negligence.
Dental negligence claims can be complicated and not every mistake can be shown to be negligent. To make a dental negligence claim, you have to prove that the treatment you were given would not be supported by any reasonably competent dental practitioner, and that the harm suffered could have been avoided.
Our specialist team have a wide range of experience in making dental negligence claims including:
- Inappropriate and/or unnecessary treatment
- Wrongful extraction
- Undiagnosed infection
- Undiagnosed long term decay
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Personal Injury and Steve Green recognised by Legal 500
- Medical Negligence team recommended in The Legal 500 UK 2022
- Report makes recommendations following inquests
- Fosters supports bereaved mother of Ben King at inquest
- Action for Brain Injury Week 2021
- Sodium Valproate - the New Thalidomide?
- £18,000 obtained for client bullied by supervisors
- Medical groups seek legal protection from Covid decision-mak
- Personal Injury team accredited by national charity Headway
- Unusual insurance claims revealed