GP's are often the first point of contact for a patient when experiencing injuries or illness, and in the vast majority of cases provide a reasonable and much needed service.
However, whilst rare, GP negligence can occur and can result in serious consequences for patients.
Our specialist team has experience in a wide range of GP negligence claims including:
- Misdiagnosis or late diagnosis
- Failure to refer
- Failure to investigate symptoms
- Failure to act on test results
- Inappropriate prescribing of drugs or failure to review medication
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Medical Negligence - How Mediation Can Help Resolve Claims
- £87,000 Obtained for Injured Mechanic
- Seven Figure Settlement for Injured Cyclist
- Steve Green Reaccredited to the Personal Injury Panel
- Personal Injury - Your Local Specialists in Motorcycle Injur
- Don't Breathe In
- Case Study- Exposure to Asbestos
- Clinical Negligence Case Study - Avoidable Injury in Psychia
- Tackling The Future Of Sport
- Medical Negligence Case Study