GP's are often the first point of contact for a patient when experiencing injuries or illness, and in the vast majority of cases provide a reasonable and much needed service.
However, whilst rare, GP negligence can occur and can result in serious consequences for patients.
Our specialist team has experience in a wide range of GP negligence claims including:
- Misdiagnosis or late diagnosis
- Failure to refer
- Failure to investigate symptoms
- Failure to act on test results
- Inappropriate prescribing of drugs or failure to review medication
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Tackling The Future Of Sport
- Medical Negligence Case Study
- Fosters Solicitors Selected for The Spinal Injuries Associat
- Australian Judgement Gives Hope To UK Vaginal Mesh Suffers
- Fosters Sponsors Headway Boccia Tournament
- David Gabell achieves AvMA Clinical Negligence Specialist Pa
- Second year for Fosters Solicitors as proud Headline Sponsor
- Fosters Solicitors Sponsors Norfolk and Waveney Headway Bocc
- Calls For Bereavement Damages For Whole Family
- Change To Discount Rate Angers Insurers