GP's are often the first point of contact for a patient when experiencing injuries or illness, and in the vast majority of cases provide a reasonable and much needed service.
However, whilst rare, GP negligence can occur and can result in serious consequences for patients.
Our specialist team has experience in a wide range of GP negligence claims including:
- Misdiagnosis or late diagnosis
- Failure to refer
- Failure to investigate symptoms
- Failure to act on test results
- Inappropriate prescribing of drugs or failure to review medication
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- A Brain Injury Is Not Always Obvious
- Brain Injury & Medical Negligence
- Not Just A Knock On The Head
- Brain Injury & The Discount Rate
- Disability Demands Higher Standard Of Care
- Calls For Increase In Award Paid To Bereaved Families
- Ban On Controversial Vaginal Mesh Could Be Lifted
- Holding The State To Account At Inquests - A "David & G
- Queuing Is No Laughing Matter
- Government Set To Offer Inquests For Stillbirths