GP's are often the first point of contact for a patient when experiencing injuries or illness, and in the vast majority of cases provide a reasonable and much needed service.
However, whilst rare, GP negligence can occur and can result in serious consequences for patients.
Our specialist team has experience in a wide range of GP negligence claims including:
- Misdiagnosis or late diagnosis
- Failure to refer
- Failure to investigate symptoms
- Failure to act on test results
- Inappropriate prescribing of drugs or failure to review medication
Fosters Solicitors Team of Personal Injury Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Vauxhall Liable for Asbestos Related Death of Worker's Wife
- Victory For Victims Denied Compensation Under Government Cri
- When Is Consent Informed Consent?
- What Happens In Vegas Doesn't Necessarily Stay In Vegas
- Mum Of Three Dies Following Plastic Surgery Operation In Tur
- Victims Let Down By Criminal Injuries Compensation Scheme
- Experienced Paralegal Joins Our Specialist Personal Injury T
- Poor Complaint Handling Leads To Compensation Claims
- Steve Green Appointed To Headway Solicitors Panel
- Mother Wins Claim For Psychiatric Injury After Giving Birth