Summer Vacation Scheme
Applications are now closed for our Summer Vacation Scheme in 2021. Details for the 2022 scheme will be available towards the end of this year.
The scheme annually offers two-week voluntary placements in our Norwich office for up to four students to gain practical experience working with us in our award-winning practice areas. Successful applicants will undertake a variety of tasks including research, working on current client files under supervision, attending client meetings and completing general administrative tasks.
However, we are currently accepting applications from potential trainee solicitors looking to commence recognised periods of training in 2022 and 2023. The closing date is 15th July 2021 and application is by CV and covering letter. Your letter will hopefully give us a strong and accurate impression of who you are, and why you believe you are right for our business. Emailed applications are preferred, although please ensure your electronic documents are saved with reference to your name.
Applications can be emailed or posted to Fosters' Head of Staff Care, Heather Brown:
Heather Brown, Fosters Solicitors, William House, 19 Bank Plain, Norwich NR2 4FS.
We take an open-minded approach to recruitment at this firm, but we are looking for strong candidates with robust academic records, and those who can demonstrate a commitment to working with us to grow and improve the business.
Successful applicants will be shortlisted and invited to attend an assessment day on or around 8th September 2021, one that we hope candidates will find both interesting and the perfect opportunity to find out what a career with us could really mean. The final stage will be call back interviews for standout applicants that have not only impressed but also reflected our cultural values.
Fosters Solicitors Team of Recruitment Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Trainee solicitor applications open
- Join our Wills, Trusts and Probate Team
- Fosters Welcomes New Partner To Business & Commercial
- Paul Oldershaw Heads Fosters Commercial Property
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcome New Member Of Commercial Prop
- Fosters Strengthens Residential Property Department With Two
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcomes First Intern Of Summer 2018
- Fosters Welcomes New Head Of Wills, Trusts & Probate Departm
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcomes Clincial Negligence Speciali
- Fosters Opens Applications For Internships 2018