Summer Vacation Scheme
Fosters is pleased to run an annual unpaid Summer Vacation Scheme, aimed at University students in their second year or higher, which feeds into our training contract programme, please see details below.
In 2020, our Summer Vacation Scheme will run from 29 June 2020 to 10 July 2020 providing four students with the opportunity to work within two of the following Departments:
- Family & Children
- Business & Commercial
- Crime & Defence
- Personal Injury & Medical Negligence
During the Summer Vacation Scheme successful applicants will undertake a variety of tasks including research, working on current client files under supervision, attending client meetings and completing general administrative tasks.
At the end of the scheme candidates may be fast tracked onto our Assessment Day.
If you wish to be considered for our Summer Vacation Scheme send your CV with an accompanying personal statement to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications sent by post should be sent to: Heather Brown, Head of Staff Care, Fosters Solicitors, 19 Bank Plain, Norwich, Norfolk NR2 4FS.
Unfortunately, we are unable to accept applications from anyone under the age of 18.
CLOSING DATE: 21 FEBRUARY 2020
Interviews will be arranged for Easter Break in April 2020
Fosters Solicitors Team of Recruitment Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters Welcomes New Partner To Business & Commercial
- Paul Oldershaw Heads Fosters Commercial Property
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcome New Member Of Commercial Prop
- Fosters Strengthens Residential Property Department With Two
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcomes First Intern Of Summer 2018
- Fosters Welcomes New Head Of Wills, Trusts & Probate Departm
- Fosters Solicitors LLP Welcomes Clincial Negligence Speciali
- Fosters Opens Applications For Internships 2018
- A Career In Law: Which Route Should I Take?
- Norwich Based Firm, Fosters Solicitors, Appoints New Busines