The benefits of creating a valid Will cannot be understated. If you die without leaving a valid Will you may unwittingly cause problems which can be very difficult to sort out. In this situation, the law provides strict rules which spell out how your property and assets are to be shared. The effect may not be at all what you would have wanted.
We will prepare a Will that is tailor made for you and your situation. You can:
- choose who shall (and shall not) benefit from your Estate
- appoint a Guardian for children under the age of 18
- ensure that your partner will be provided for
- protect the interests of your children from a previous relationship
- put restrictions and limitations on any gifts that you make
- protect your family’s wealth through effective Inheritance Tax planning
- protect your property and your children’s inheritance against the potential risk of sale to cover care home costs
- make charitable gifts
- specify your funeral wishes
We have a dedicated team of experienced, professional and approachable Solicitors. We offer friendly and efficient advice. We are able to meet you at any of our offices or, if it is more convenient for you, at your home or other location at a time that is best for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can you advise me on investments?
- Can you store my Will when it has been completed and is there a charge for this?
- Does my Will cover what I want to happen to my foreign assets?
- How long does making a Will take?
- How much does it cost to make a Will?
Partner/Head of Department
Partner / Head of Department