Our Commercial Property team has experience in acting for a broad client base of developers, professional landlords and lenders in a wide variety of matters including, the sale and purchase of commercial property, the grant and renewal of leases, landlord and tenant advice, property developments and commercial funding.
We understand the importance of providing sound legal advice, whilst offering pragmatic solutions - always tailored to our clients' individual circumstances.
Many commercial property transactions require negotiation between several parties. We aim to help and support you through this process and by establishing your objectives from the outset we can provide practical advice and solutions while you continue to focus on your business.
- Business Leases and advising landlords and tenants
- Property development, site set-up and plot sales
- Buying and selling business premises
- Mortgages of business premises and land and advising lenders and borrowers
- Option agreements, overage agreements, and conditional contracts
- Licensed premises
- Pension fund property sales and purchases
- Building and Construction
- Motor trade
- Pubs, clubs, restaurants, hotels
- Health and social care
- Financial institutions
- Local Government
- Insolvency sales
Commercial Property Frequently Asked Questions
- How Much Will The Transaction Cost?
- How Long Will A Property Transaction Take?
- What Are The Property Searches?
- Exercising Break Options
- What Does Commercial Property Include?
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Fosters welcomes new Head of Corporate
- Job Vacancy: Employment Solicitor
- New Partner James Allen to head Commercial Property
- BREXIT: Implications for GDPR
- Permanent obligations under Corporate Insolvency and Governa
- Fosters joins The Legal 500 rankings for Insolvency and Corp
- Commercial Team adds New Category to Legal 500 Rankings
- New Insolvency Legislation Aims to Support Businesses
- Data Protection and COVID-19
- Coronavirus - A New Landscape for Data Protection