Our Business and Commercial Department has been recognised for the extensive experience and ability of the department. Recommended for their expertise and holding a 'broad client base of developers, professional Landlords and Lenders', the department has more than ten years' experience in real estate, property sales, purchases and commercial lease matters along with being praised as 'strong' in agricultural land sales and the acquisition of land for development.
The team has wide experience and knowledge across a variety of property matters, and are supported by excellent staff, which ensures that our clients receive unparalleled service. We understand the importance of providing sound legal advice and offering pragmatic solutions, which are tailored to our clients' particular set of circumstances.
Many commercial property transactions require negotiations between numerous parties and complexities often arise during the process. We therefore aim to establish each client's objectives from the outset so we provide practical solutions.
What We Can Do For You
Our Commercial Team can act for a variety of clients including Developers, Charities, Landlords and Tenants, companies and individuals on a range of commercial and other property matters.
The team are able to deal with all legal aspects involved with:
- Commercial leases;
- Landlord & Tenant;
- Land development;
- Option agreements;
- Freehold & leasehold acquisitions and disposals;
- Commercial mortgages;
- Equity release;
- Agricultural land.
Our approach is efficient, prompt and knowledgeable; we assess problems and identify solutions as quickly as possible to bring your case to a satisfactory conclusion with a minimum of fuss.
Commercial Property Frequently Asked Questions
- Exercising Break Options
- What Are The Property Searches?
- How Much Will The Transaction Cost?
- How Long Will A Property Transaction Take?
- What Does Commercial Property Include?
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Understanding Your Intellectual Property Rights
- A Win For Small Businesses In The Online Marketplace
- Upgrade Low Ratings Or Face The Fines - New Rules On EPCs
- A Simple Certificate Stands In The Way Of Evicting Residenti
- Can Commonhold Reform Trigger A Culture Change In The Commer
- Commercial Landlords - Are Your Service Charges Up To Date?
- Fosters Continues Their Growth Welcoming Employment Solicito
- Sleeping On The Job: Minimum Wage Ruling For Sleep In Carers
- A Visual Guide: Do You Know The Workplace Disciplinary Proce
- Pregnancy, Maternity And Unfair Dismissal