Our Commercial Property team has long been recognised for its extensive experience and the breadth and depth of ability within the department. Acting for a broad client base of developers, professional Landlords and Lenders, our lawyers have over 60 years combined experience in a wide variety of commercial property matters including:- the sale and purchase of commercial property, the grant and renewal of leases, landlord and tenant advice, property developments, commercial funding and agricultural work.
Paul Oldershaw and Rachel Appleton are also supported by excellent support staff, ensuring that our clients receive unparalleled service. We understand the importance of providing sound legal advice whilst offering pragmatic solutions always tailored to our clients' individual circumstances.
Many commercial property transactions require negotiation between several parties. We aim to help you through those situations, and by establishing our client's individual objectives from the outset, we can provide practical advice and solutions while you can focus on with what you do best; your business.
- Business Leases & advising Landlords and Tenants
- Property development, site set-up and plot sales
- Buying & selling business premises
- Mortgages of business premises & land and advising lenders and borrowers
- Option agreements, overage agreements, and conditional contracts
- Buying, selling and letting of farms, agricultural land and rural property
- Licensed premises
- Pension fund property sales & purchases
- Declarations of Trust
- Building & Construction
- Motor trade
- Pubs, clubs, restaurants, hotels
- Health & social care
- Financial institutions
- Local Government
- Insolvency sales
Commercial Property Frequently Asked Questions
- What Are The Property Searches?
- What Does Commercial Property Include?
- How Much Will The Transaction Cost?
- How Long Will A Property Transaction Take?
- Exercising Break Options
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Protection For Ethical Vegans
- Risky Business
- Second year for Fosters Solicitors as proud Headline Sponsor
- Carers Rights
- Fantastic News for Personal Injury and Clinical Negligence D
- Splitting Title Or Splitting Hairs
- Flex Working Benefits
- The Perils Of Unregistered Farmland
- Are Your Rentals Fit For Human Habitation?
- Understanding Your Intellectual Property Rights