"prompt, efficient and good value for money"
- The Legal 500
Fosters' Debt Recovery Team is recognised in East Anglia by the Legal 500, but our reputation for quality and effective debt recovery is spread far wider.
We understand that effective credit control is vital to the survival of your business, and when bad debt strikes we know you need it recovered quickly.
What We Can Do For You
We recover debts which are subject to the jurisdiction of the English and Welsh Courts for clients across the UK, Europe and the USA, and we enforce collection of those debts where Debtors are based outside the jurisdiction of those Courts, in Scotland, Northern Ireland, and mainland Europe.
Not only are we recognised as being the most effective firm at recovering bad debt, we also strive to maximise your recovery by seeking interest on the bad debt. We bring proceedings in the High Court and County Court, using professional High Court Enforcement Officers and Tracing Agents. Our service is fast, efficient and we offer clear and transparent costs.
How Are We Different?
Our service is personal to you. We accept instructions by phone and email, and will make an early appraisal of the Debtor's position. We will make an immediate demand on receipt of instructions and pursue proceedings, selecting the most appropriate mode of enforcement once Judgment has been entered on your claim. Throughout the course of your claim we provide regular reports on progress so you know exactly how it is progressing.
Whatever legal issue your business is faced with, Fosters have the experience and expertise to help solve it.
Debt Recovery Frequently Asked Questions
- What About Liquidation Or Bankruptcy As A Way Of Recovering The Debt?
- Am I Able To Recover My Legal Costs?
- What Is The First Step To Recover The Debt I'm Owed?
- I Have Obtained A Judgment, How Do I Enforce It?
- How Much Will It Cost If We Have To Issue Proceedings?
- See more Frequently Asked Questions...
Fosters Solicitors Team of Business & Commercial Lawyers have a wealth of experience and knowledge to assist you in relation to any legal query or matter you may have. Call us on 01603 620508 or complete our online enquiry form and a member of the department will be in touch very soon.
- Understanding Your Intellectual Property Rights
- A Win For Small Businesses In The Online Marketplace
- Upgrade Low Ratings Or Face The Fines - New Rules On EPCs
- A Simple Certificate Stands In The Way Of Evicting Residenti
- Can Commonhold Reform Trigger A Culture Change In The Commer
- Commercial Landlords - Are Your Service Charges Up To Date?
- Fosters Continues Their Growth Welcoming Employment Solicito
- Sleeping On The Job: Minimum Wage Ruling For Sleep In Carers
- A Visual Guide: Do You Know The Workplace Disciplinary Proce
- Pregnancy, Maternity And Unfair Dismissal